I will do your virtual assistant for data entry, data mining,web research, amazon lists



Welcome to my Gig

Do you find quality Virtual Assistant for your Business. We server high quality data entry, Virtual Assistant Services, Data Mining, Web Scraping, Web Research and Normal Copy Past Work.

What we Exactly Provide 10$

I will assistant 3 hours with Data entry, Web Research, Data Mining, Product Listing,  Web Scraper, Copy Past job.

What we Exactly Provide 15$

I will  assistant 6  hours  with Data entry, Web Research, Data Mining, Product Listing,  Web Scraper, Copy Past and any kind of leads according to your demand.

What we Exactly Provide 100$

I will  assistant 25  hours  with Data entry, Web Research, Data Mining, Product Listing, Web Scraper, Copy Past and any kind of leads according to your demand.


All Service: 

Normal Copy Past 
Web Research
Web Scraping
Data Entry
Data Mining
Amazon Product Listing
Virtual Assistant for Any Business

Note: I am doing team work. So, I am able to handle any large project. I will give you money back guarantee services. Without any doubt order me. 

For Order Contact With Us:

https://www.fiverr.com/khairul6713?up_rollout=true

Email: jony4227@gmail.com

Whatapp: +8801737761776
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khairulislam.jony1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog